It’s never been more rewarding to bank locally. Enjoy high interest and plenty of other perks just for banking right here.
- High Interest
- No Monthly Service Charges
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $7,000
- 2.25% to 0.05% APY on balances over $7,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charges
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is simple and earned by completing the following transactions and activities in Kasasa Cash each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH payment or direct deposit post and settle
- Enroll in online banking and receive free eStatements
If you do not meet the qualifications one month, there is no penalty and you will continue to receive free checking that earns our base interest rate. You may return to earning competitive interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds, up to $5 per transaction, the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 05/01/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($5 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $7,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $7,000 earn 0.05% APY on portion of balance over $7,000, resulting in a range of 2.25% to 0.19% APY on an assumed balance of $100,000. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions.Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one (1) Kasasa Cash account per holder(s). Bank may convert the account type if the account is not used as a primary checking account. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee if the ATM fee was not reimbursed at the close of the statement cycle.