Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Certificate of Deposit (CDs) are ideal for those seeking to achieve a certain savings goal within a specific timeframe. BTH Bank offers CDs with terms from 12 to 60 months and variable or fixed interest rates allowing for a guaranteed return.
- Variable and fixed interest rates, higher than regular savings
- Worry-Free variable rate CDs available
- Very low-risk investment
- A wide range of terms to save for exact goals
- Penalties imposed for early withdrawal
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open for fixed-rate CDs
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open a Choose Your Term CD
- $10,000 minimum deposit for variable-rate CDs
- Choose Your Term CDs*
Choose your term - 12, 18, or 24 months - and receive a competitive, fixed interest rate with BTH Bank Choose Your Term CD. These short-term CDs offer great flexibility for your savings.
- Choose your term: 12 months, 18 months or 24 months
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open and obtain the APY*
*Annual Percentage Yield – The minimum to open and obtain the APY is $1,000. APY assumes interest is compounded monthly and remains on deposit until maturity; withdrawal of interest will reduce earnings. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Refer to Truth-in-Savings disclosure for complete details. Rates subject to change.
- Worry-Free CD*
The Worry Free CD*, available in 30 or 60 month terms, has rates indexed to the US Treasury Daily Yield. Rates can increase but will never fall below the stated floor APY** - leaving you worry free with your savings.
- Worry-Free CDs offer variable rates with a floor APY:
- 30-month CDs indexed to the 3 Year Daily Treasury Yield Curve Rate, with a floor of 1.00% APY
- 60-month CDs indexed to the 5 Year Daily Treasury Yield Curve Rate, with a floor of 1.21% APY
*$10,000 minimum deposit to open a Worry-Free CD
**Annual Percentage Yield – The minimum to open and obtain the APY is $10,000.00. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Refer to Truth-in-Savings disclosure for complete details. Rates subject to change every six months after the account is opened.