Fraud stands no chance with CardValet®. Gain total control of your card — set limits, turn it on or off, and more.
Debit and credit card fraud accounts for billions of dollars in losses annually. When a debit card is used fraudulently, the money is missing from the account instantly. CardValet® is a free and convenient mobile app that minimizes debit card fraud by allowing customers to monitor spending from their account.
Features of CardValet1:
- Receive real-time alerts to keep informed of all transactions
- Turn the debit card "off" when not in use and immediately back "on" at the click of a button to safeguard against fraudulent use
- When the card is "off", no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set specified limit thresholds by merchant type such as gas, groceries, or retail stores
- Control transactions based on specific locations or geographic areas
To get started, simply download the free CardValet app from Google Play or the App Store on your mobile device. Once downloaded, the app will guide you step-by-step through the process of enrolling your debit card, signing up for alerts, and establishing transaction controls.
If you have additional questions, please stop by one of our locations or call us at (800) 947-0142.
1CardValet is a service provided by a third-party, FiServ, in connection with BTH Bank debit cards. Account balances shown in the app may not always be accurate and should not be solely relied on for balance information.