Make purchases, withdraw funds via ATM, and earn rewards — all with one convenient card.
- Free Visa® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Earn rewards just for using your debit card
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with Kasasa Cash® checking account
- Fast, free, and easy
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
How do I report a lost or stolen debit card?
To report your BTH Bank debit card as lost or stolen, please contact your local banking center or at (800) 947-0142. If after hours, contact (800) 472-3272.
What should I do if my debit card PIN (Personal Identification Number) isn't working?
Call (800) 992-3808 to reset your PIN, or contact BTH Bank by calling your local banking center or (800) 947-0142 or visit one of our banking locations.
How do I set up alerts to track my debit card and account activity?
BTH Bank offers a variety of alert options that deliver important information such as your available balance, when a direct deposit is posted, when a debit card payment over a certain dollar amount occurs and much more. You can setup alerts through the CardValet® app or online banking.
Protect and Manage Your Account with CardValet®
CardValet lets you:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts